Wednesday 25 May 2011

Project Linus Update

Something really marvellous happened the other day - quite unexpected. I received a call following an S.O.S. I had put out to the local community for fabric donations for the Project Linus day on this coming Saturday - a lady had some fabric and wool if I would like to collect it - which I did.
Three big bin-bags full - and its an absolute stash of treasures!!
The above photo is a small ikea bag crammed with pre-cut vintage Laura Ashley 4 1/2" squares


These are all Laura Ashley offcuts, large squares or solids, a BIG Ikea bag full
and these are 2 1/2" squares all Laura Ashley

PLUS loads of other fabric remnants, mostly cottons - How fab is that??
I have really enjoyed sorting through and gasping at all the loveliness of this mega-stash!!
This is just the best start to Project Linus hits Shipley!!!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment