Wednesday 25 May 2011

Kaffe Course


In about 10 days time, I'm off to Cornwall for a one day course with the King of Colour Kaffe Fassett - so I'm just having a look at the fabrics I have accrued with this workshop in mind - as per usual a bit of doubt is creeping in, fearing that I have lost the plot - so I have taken a black and white picture too (I'm not sure why??? I think its to see that I have a mix of tones)


and the verdict is....... I am absolutely non -the-wiser!!
Boy , has Kaffe got his work cut out with me!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. FWIW, the black and white photo shows you the value (relative lightness and darkness) of your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sophie, I knew you'd know! Hard to know exactly as alot of light coming through the window onto the fabric, but there's abit of a mix going on there?!

    ReplyDelete