Tuesday 10 May 2011

My New Project

This photo really doesn't do it justice - this quilt is so vibrant and full of joie de vivre.

BUT a couple of pets rats escaped one night, made rather a meal of it!! It belongs to a friend and she has asked if I can repair it - ready for when her daughter returns from her travels as a surprise - I can't wait to get stuck in as the colours are a joy and it will be a pleasure to revitalise it. Here are a couple of close-ups
A bit of made fabric a la 15 mins Play

Sarah Greenwood 1991 - 2                (20 years old)

Thats a little pocket for a hanky at the top of pic
Posted by Picasa
I would really like to see if I can find Sarah Greenwood .....
These are a few fabrics that I have bought in the last week, without knowing of this task

Just PERFECT!!

I'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment