Monday 16 May 2011

Craft Fair Saturday - hope you can make it!

I've been reading...a great book that I got, 'The Handmade Market Place' by Kari Chapin - who advises that if you can't find craft fairs to sell your home-made goodies at ,in your area, then organise one of your own. So I have!!
Its on Saturday at the Parish Room in Shipley. Only a small venue...but hey out of small acorns grow HUGE oak trees... so I'm gonna give it a go.
So if you are in the Derbyshire area on Saturday and would like to peruse some hand-made crafts, come on down, theres a dozen or so stalls plus refreshments. You will be made most WELCOME.
There will be wood carving, jewellery, Waldorf dolls, ceramics, cakes and sweets, painted glass and wooden gifts, sock toys, paintings and who knows I'm sure a bit of bric-a-brac will sneak in too...I can't wait
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment