Friday 7 October 2011

How Bazaar???

I'm so excited, we've finally done it after weeks of preparation!!

2 like minded friends and I have put together our own website, introducing ourself and selling our crafts.

Within this small collective is; Zoe who makes beautiful Waldorf inspired dolls and toys, Sarah who makes the most original and characterful (is that a word?) sock creations and me with some patchwork fancies and the odd quilt here and there.(Odd as in occasional, not weird??!!)

Together we are The Nutbrook Bazaar
DO come and have a look, and if you have time, please leave me some feedback- I'd love to hear from you.

Watch this space for a giveaway in the next week or two to celebrate the launch. Cheers (hic) ...clinking of champagne glasses and the distant pop of another bottle being opened....

No comments:

Post a Comment